Wednesday 20 June 2012

Our Favourite Things

This is from my sister (obligated to send a postcard a week in case you wonder why she features so often - desertion of a sister is not without consequence) and got me thinking about our favourite things.  Here's 10 of them:

  1. The chipper on a Friday - can't be messing with tradition.
  2. Days of fun - jambon for breakfast, a bottle of Pepsi Max and the open road, good times!
  3. Watching Supernatural - just watch it once, there's two 6ft reasons why.
  4. Pizza in Pizza d'Italio on the Grand Parade, Cork - yum!
  5. Being with our friends - hurrah for buddies.
  6. Shopping - this requires no explanation I'm sure.
  7. Laughing - nothing like a good chuckle to brighten up your day.  And it burns calories.  Nice one!
  8. Going to the cinema - cheap escapism and it comes with ice-cream, sweet.
  9. Pets - pure love in return for food, now that's a good deal.
  10. Being with each other - I love my baby sister.
I miss you Bubs!x
 From Aideen when in Sydney, Australia - 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment